MINI Sports Battle!! 3 ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽฑ๐ŸŽพ๐Ÿ€









 
















MINI Sports Battle!! 3 ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽฑ๐ŸŽพ๐Ÿ€



* Comments.
- You guys should blur out the license plate!

- My name's Maya so I guess I'm Maya the Papaya now.

- OMG I love your videos so much! But where is Matthias?

- This episode was dangerous! O_O

- Can you play a game to do with pirates

- Happy 4/20... You guys were clearly high

- Cool!

- Who else tried to pop there knee after j-Fred did it?

- it not working the leg crack

- You guys are like the fricking three stooges!!

- Hello you Guys are the best Youtubers from the world ๐Ÿ’•

- I really had no confidence in Brian with the dart game

- Hi j Fred

- More soccer ⚽️ vids pls

- I love these videos can you make more?๐Ÿ˜

- 4 mil!

- These guys make me smile after a long day๐Ÿ˜„

- SO LIT!

- Bobby was abducted๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ

- I love this video so much

- I wish they had tye dye merch

- Hi it austin

- :D

- Pin thin comment for no reson

- Hiii

- Hi

- Hey

- Guys who all tried to crack their knee caps

- I saw ur license plate lol

- Um licence plate....

- Team edge is doing many excitement challenge

- I like mini sports battle

- Great video

- Saw title, had to click!!! ๐Ÿ‘So interesting ๐Ÿ’–

- Please do pudding tug of war part 2!

- Heyyy.... TEAM EDGE PLAY ALL SPORTS GAME

- fails

- Hahaha the Best

- THOMAS THE TURTLE

- U guys Are not posting as often anymore like if u agree

- what if he fell?

- Trolling bobby

- Guy: What are you hooligans doing?Me:๐Ÿ˜‚

- Please do giant sports battle

- Lol boby looked so calm๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๋Œ“๊ธ€

์ด ๋ธ”๋กœ๊ทธ์˜ ์ธ๊ธฐ ๊ฒŒ์‹œ๋ฌผ

[ํŠธ์•ŒTV] '์•„์ฟ ์•„๋งจ' Attitude ์˜ˆ๊ณ ํŽธ(AQUAMAN.2018Trailer)์ œ์ž„์Šค ์™„ ๊ฐ๋…

ํŠผํŠผํ•œ ์Šค๋งˆํŠธํฐ ํ†ฑ5 "๋„๋Œ€์ฒด ๋ถ€์„œ์ ธ์•ผ ๋ฐ”๊พธ๋“  ํ•˜์ง€⋯"

BUFFON OFFENDE L'ARBITRO, ABBRACCIA RONALDO E DICE ADDIO ALLA JUVE